Friday, March 6, 2009

Return of the Gladiator

The gladiator is back! No, we’re not referring to Russell Crowe. The shoes, which made a notable appearance last spring, have returned with even more drama. This season, the high-heeled sandals are adorned with studs, as well as metallic and jeweled embellishments.

Strengthen your wardrobe by adding Matisse's Gabrielle in black patent with silver detailing.


The patent leather Matisse Ara in natural features three turquoise insets, perfect for this spring.


Don't miss BCBGirls Lexs heel in amaretto raw leather, featuring a strong ankle strap and metal studs.



Off to sole search ...


2 comments:

  1. I love the turquoise! I'm embarassed to say I literally live about 100 yards from your store yet I've never been in. And now I'm moving! (to eastern midtown) :) Love the blog, I have to make a point to come by sometime now.

    ReplyDelete